- Indranil Bhattacharya (42.2 kms)
- Ramachandra Kuravi (42.2 kms)
- Ezgi Akdesir (42.2 kms)
- Dipankar Pathak (42.2 kms)
- Neeraj Arora (42.2 kms)
- Roslan Hassan (42.2 kms)
- Brian Rohan (42.2 kms)
- Kishorilal Thirukonda (9 kms)
- Shriram Kumaraswamy (11.7 kms)
- Pranitha Kamat (4 kms)
- Ananda Somanahalli (17.5 kms)
- Dipakshi Tare (9 kms)
- Rajan Thambehalli (11.7 kms)
- Kowsalya Kanakaraj (4 kms)
- Karthick Sundararajan (17.5 kms)
- Zlatina Paneva-Aboud (9 kms)
- Vishvanth Sivakumar (4 kms)
- Katka Letzing (11.7 kms)
- Prat DKan (17.5 kms)
- Alexandra vrinceanu (9 kms)
- Simon Sieber (11.7 kms)
- Andra Chincisan (4 kms)
- Silviu Cristea (17.5 kms)
- Suniti Keller (9 kms)
- Alakananda Banik (11.7 kms)
- Saakshi Khubchandani (4 kms)
- Lena Gabeler (17.5 kms)
- Dominic keller (9 kms)
- Ruben Stoll (11.7 kms)
- Alexandra Steinmann (4 kms)
- Jaswant Kumar Rout (17.5 kms)
I'm working at ESPAS, an institution for people with disabilities.
I know Asha since already 3 years and take part to so many meetings as well I give my support to various events of that very nice, human and seriously organization.
Generally, I like ( or I love) to do something in a good and human way for people(in abroad and here in Switzerland), who are not on the sunny side of their life.
Next April I will give again my support for Asha when I will run 17.5k kilometres at the Zurich marathon.
So, it would be very kind of you if you like to be part of my run and give your support with your donation.
Thank you so much in advance.
Kindly provide the information below.