- Indranil Bhattacharya (42.2 kms)
- Ramachandra Kuravi (42.2 kms)
- Ezgi Akdesir (42.2 kms)
- Dipankar Pathak (42.2 kms)
- Neeraj Arora (42.2 kms)
- Roslan Hassan (42.2 kms)
- Brian Rohan (42.2 kms)
- Kishorilal Thirukonda (9 kms)
- Shriram Kumaraswamy (11.7 kms)
- Pranitha Kamat (4 kms)
- Ananda Somanahalli (17.5 kms)
- Dipakshi Tare (9 kms)
- Rajan Thambehalli (11.7 kms)
- Kowsalya Kanakaraj (4 kms)
- Karthick Sundararajan (17.5 kms)
- Zlatina Paneva-Aboud (9 kms)
- Vishvanth Sivakumar (4 kms)
- Katka Letzing (11.7 kms)
- Prat DKan (17.5 kms)
- Alexandra vrinceanu (9 kms)
- Simon Sieber (11.7 kms)
- Andra Chincisan (4 kms)
- Silviu Cristea (17.5 kms)
- Suniti Keller (9 kms)
- Alakananda Banik (11.7 kms)
- Saakshi Khubchandani (4 kms)
- Lena Gabeler (17.5 kms)
- Dominic keller (9 kms)
- Ruben Stoll (11.7 kms)
- Alexandra Steinmann (4 kms)
- Jaswant Kumar Rout (17.5 kms)
This year I decided to take up a great challenge for an inspiring and noble cause. For the first time I will be participating to the Zurich Marathon event which will take place on 22 April 2018.
On this special day, I will be running for Asha Zurich. I’m very honored to be supporting Asha and being part of its funds raising mission.
Why running for Asha?
Asha inspired me through its noble cause of helping those who are less fortunate. Through its fund raising projects, Asha's mission is to bring education to children in rural and economically backward areas or India.
I'm a strong believer that education is key to reducing poverty, promote gender equality, reduce child marriage and promote peace. Through knowledge, children are given the power to make their future brighter and improve their lives. I firmly believe that education is a fundamental human right, which should not just be for a privileged few, but for everyone.
As Asha is an organization fully run by volunteers, with no paid staff and with running costs kept to a minimum, this ensures that 100% of the donations received fully go into Asha's projects.
My ambitious goal will be to run the 21.5km (17.5km + 4km stretches) and the inspiration of running for a good cause is my greatest motivation!
Please help me to support Asha and its noble cause with whatever contribution you can make. Any contribution even if small will make a huge difference in the life of someone who needs it.
Kindly provide the information below.